Integrating tawk.to live chat module in your help center can be done by following the different steps provided below
Steps to follow in tawk.to dashboard:
If you’re just signing up to use their chat, they make it easy to copy the code that we need in the onboarding process which you can find in Step 4.
After copying it you can head to helptier and follow the last set of instructions.
If you’re an existing user don’t worry, we still got you covered.
- Login into your tawk.to dashboard.
- Click settings shaped “Admin” icon.
- Upon doing so, you can copy the code that we need from the box available under “Asset” partition.
Back home at helptier:
- Select “Integrations” from the left side menu options.
- Select “Connect” from the respective chat service provider from which you have copied the code in the last step.
- Click “Apply” after pasting the code in the dialog box and you’re good to go.